Your wedding. Your day. Beautiful, flexible wedding venue to fit your dream, whether you’ve invited 10 people or 800. Our event space is flexible and allows us the ability to provide just the “perfect size” room to host smaller, medium and large wedding receptions. Or choose an even smaller, more intimate private space to share your joy with close family and friends.
Celebration Space Options
Choose Your Menu
Plan Your Day
Share your vision with us.
We’ll bring it to life.
No worries about weather—ever. You choose menu, decor, staging, dance floor. Move smoothly from ceremony to celebration in our Salem venue. Offer an open or no-host bar. Select simple or elaborate dining, plated or buffet. Work with your own wedding planner or use ours. Through it all, marvel at our flawless attention to detail—from planning to set up to “It was everything I hoped for.”Download the wedding checklist Five ways to control wedding costs Five ways to control wedding costs Grand Hotel – right next door
It’s all right here.
- Willamette Ballroom holds up to 800 guests
- Santiam Ballroom holds up to 500 guests
- Spacious, elegant cocktail and reception areas
- Intimate spaces for small gatherings
- Unique and classic customized menus, all Pacific Northwest-inspired
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- On-site chefs, full catering services, professional banquet staff
- Large dance floors and entertainment staging
- Complete audio-visual services
- Convenient downtown wedding venue location, just off I-5
- Free on-site covered parking
- Overnight lodging at the adjoining 193-room Grand Hotel
- Bentley’s Grill and Lounge for pre- and post-gatherings