Exhibitions in Oregon’s Salem Convention Center
The Salem Convention Center, centrally located between Portland and Eugene, Oregon is the perfect venue for your exhibition.
With over 29,000 square feet of versatile space accommodating more than 1,500 guests, catering services, and a professional, experienced staff, look no further than the Salem Convention Center in Oregon for your next exhibition.
Salem Convention Center Features:
- Convenient downtown Salem location
- 30,000 sq ft of versatile conference space
- 10,600 sq ft combined pre-function, tradeshow space – accommodates up to 55 10’x 10′ booths with large windows to provide abundant natural light
- Easy to access, covered load-in/load out dock
- 11,400 sq ft Willamette River Room for up to 1,500 guests
- 8,750 sq ft Santiam River room for up to 1,000 guests
- 14 flexible meeting rooms
- Advanced technology, connectivity, audio/visual services
- Plasma screens at entrances for signage or power point presentations
- Full Catering services from our on-site culinary staff
- Registration areas adjacent to meeting rooms
- Adjoining lodging accommodations at the 193 suite Grand Hotel in Salem
- Complimentary covered parking
- High-speed Wi-Fi hot spot network covers the entire interior of the center
Start planning your exhibition in Salem Oregon. Click here to get started by completing the Request for Proposal and we will respond back to you within 24 hours. You can also reach us at: 1-866-614-1900 or email us.