Busy Fall Season at The Salem Convention Center!
The “lazy days of summer” are officially over. Not only is the weather cooling off, our calendar is filled to the brim with events and conventions. In fact this is one of the busiest fall seasons we have had yet!
What keeps these organizations coming back year after year?
Maybe it is our 30,000 square feet that can be configured for any combination of exhibit, theater, banquet or convention events. Maybe it is our sustainable practices that has earned us LEED certification and designation from Marion County as an EarthWISE business. Maybe it is our experienced professional staff that ensures every event detail is covered from start to finish.
Whatever the reason, we appreciate all groups and businesses who host their event with us and we pledge to roll out the red carpet for each and every one of your participants.
It was a full house last week when the 19th Annual DHS Diversity Conference and the Salem-Keizer Education Foundation hosted their events in our facility. We are proud that both the conference and the Back to School Luncheon were a big success! Yesterday, the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce event hosted their annual Business of the Year event!
Here are just a few of the other functions we have on our calendar for September and October.
- Bravo! Willamette Valley Showcase September 19
- Willamette Chapter Red Cross Hero’s Breakfast September 20
- 2012 OSBEELS Symposium September 21
- Liberty House Champions for Children Luncheon 2012 September 25
- League of Oregon Cities September 26-29
- Marion-Polk Food Share Chef’s Night Out September 30
- 8th Annual Discover Pink Walk to Benefit YWCA Salem September 30
- Salem Area Habitat for Humanity HopeBuilder Breakfast October 2
- United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley 75th Anniversary Celebration October 4
- Oregon Disability MegaConference October 25-27
- Dream Builders Luncheon Oct. 25, 2012
- Willamette Humane Society Bowser’s Boo Bash October 27